Tuesday, November 30, 2010
This week, being aware of your perspective can help you make huge advancements in your social life. Are you longing for popularity, more solid reinforcement at work from your team mates, or a more appreciative family? Use your intuition and all-knowing wisdom to win over even the toughest critics.
Monday, November 29, 2010
Enjoy these FREE Printable Lists to help you get organized & ready for the Holidays!
(Click on images below to take you to source to print)
Christmas Card List (Names & Address w/ Check off box for Sent)
Gift Idea Planner (Organize and make list of ideas for gifts for each person you are shopping for)
Main Gift List (Keep track of everyone on your list and your budget)
Saturday, November 27, 2010
This topic has been on my mind all day.. "Do YOU realize the impression you have on others?"
I think it is very important to realize how amazingly gorgeous you are inside and out! Use your knowing of your gifts and strengths through your expressions to leave everlasting impressions. You never know who's life you are going to touch & have an impact on. Write a note and post it somewhere you will see it all the time (I use a dry erase marker on the bathroom mirror) "What footprint will you leave?" or "Who's life will you touch today?"
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
I HEART Thanksgiving.. Getting to spend time relaxing with loved ones, Eating delicious food, & observing the spirit of gratitude that comes over everyone as well as feeling that reminder for myself! :)
Gratitude is an amazing thing. Just showing appreciation and realizing your blessings puts beautiful vibrations out into the Universe that will in return make the Universe want to continue to shower those blessings upon you. It is another form of Karma & I just love that concept!
I have had quite the amount of trials in the past 2 years & believe it or not I am so GRATEFUL for them!! They have shifted me into the strong, driven, forgiving, woman that I am meant to become. Here is a list of just some of the things that I am thankful for & I would like to encourage you to write what you're grateful for in the comments - I would love to read it and it will be fun for us to inspire one another!
I Am Thankful for:
- MY PARENTS - Their Values, Wisdom, Intellect, Support, & Love
- FRIENDS - Oh do I have the most genuine best friends anyone could ask for! I'm so lucky!
- SUPPORT SYSTEM (oh my goodness I have tears rolling down my cheeks) I have SOOO many people with huge hearts that are in my life! You have NO idea how much it means when you know what I'm going through so you bring me a cupcake. Call me just to see how I'm doing. Hear that I am in the hospital so you stop in and visit. Put me in your thoughts & prayers. Travel 500 miles just to be there. Know that I am stressed so you give me a break. You are all so amazing & I hope you are reading this, because you know who you are! I love you guys & don't know what I would do without you!
- LIFE - It is a fragile gift that is why we are in the Present.
- TALENTS - WISDOM - AMBITION
- SPIRITUALITY & INTUITION
- FAMILY - I love my family with all of my heart. They are all so fun, down to earth, hard working, unselfish, and the most honest kind hearted people you will ever meet! I look up to all of them more then they will ever know. I am sooo blessed :)
- LOVE & THE POWER TO FORGIVE
- ENERGY & THE LAW OF ATTRACTION
- MOTHERHOOD. The most life changing, amazing miracle in the world!
- YOU! THANKS FOR FOLLOWING & SUPPORTING > YOU INSPIRE & MOTIVATE :)
I wish you all a fantastic heart felt Thanksgiving. Enjoy the moment and make everlasting memories! xo Heather
(don't forget to post a comment of what you are thankful for)
I thought it would be fun to make a blog all about being the fascinating ladies we are! It will include keeping up on the things we LOVE, being inspired, and learning more about those simple minded creatures called men, fashion and beauty tips and trends, being a better woman (homemaker, mom, sister, daughter, friend, wife, girlfriend, whatever it is you want to be!). I hope you all enjoy it & please let me know your thoughts. I would love to hear feedback and any requests for something you would like to see on here! Thanks so much! -- xo Heather
Do you feel like your mood is completely off & you can't get a hold of your emotions? Can the littlest thing set you off, because of your irritability right now? This could be due to the moon being opposite Mercury. You need to get a hold of your emotions or you could suffer the consequences. It is important at this time to check the perspective in which you look at things & handle any stressful situations with as much grace as possible.