Monday, January 17, 2011

Weekly Intention...

Every Monday morning I like to set a weekly intention that really lines me out for the week and seems to make it more purposeful and eventful giving overall direction. I would like to encourage you to do the same and see what kind of difference it makes for you....
{ My intention this week is to wrap up any loose ends and jobs so that I can be completely harmonious and satisfied in the moment with no worries about the future or anything that is out of my control, but to be in the flow of things and let the world bring to me abundance in every form. Also my intention is to be a bubbly fountain overflowing with happiness - spreading my joy and light to all of those that are within my existence offering them my full self, talents and capabilities :) }

No comments:

Post a Comment