Thursday, March 3, 2011

Bye Bye Blemish(es!)...

So I have had a crazy stressful month and freaking broke-out on my forehead causing me to yes, stress even more!.. Hate that cycle.. I hadn't had a pimple in a couple years so I was like what is going on?..

I was using Meaningful Beauty, product line by Cindy Crawford, and absolutely love it, but ran out a few weeks ago..

So yesterday when I was at the Health Foods Organic Grocery store I bought a couple of products to try... and guess what I am in love! and way cheaper than what I was using before :)

So first I used this Grandpa's Thylox Soap.. You lather it in your palm and then wash face and leave it on for 1 minute.. It dries really fast and almost forms a facial mask type film. Then rinse..
Vegetable Based GRANDPAS THYLOX SULFUR SOAP FOR ACNE works 4 ways to fight blemishes:
  • Softens the hard shell of acne blemishes (Keratolytic Action).
  • Helps dissolve and remove blackheads.
  • Washes away excess oils which may cause blackheads.
  • Freshens skin by its thorough cleansing action.
I seriously loved how squeeky clean my face felt after!...


Next I used Avalon Organics coQ10 Facial Cleansing Gel... 

One of my favorite face lift serums has coQ10 in it so as soon as I saw this bottle I was intrigued then once I opened it and smelt the Lavender there was no turning back... Love it.. Used this after the soap above and it made my face feel so moisturized and fresh!... coQ10 is amazing for anti-aging! (it also comes in capsule form you can take like a vitamin)
so no joke.. my blemishes were almost completely gone this morning when I woke up after using these 2 products lastnight... :) i wish i would have taken before & after pics --> so if you have some and go get these please take before and after pics and let me know how it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment